Our predecessors have made photography a fine art medium and their rich history is full of knowledge and information that we have yet to delve into. This project tasks you with choosing a famous photographer who inspires you and researching him or her. With your knowledge, you will write a 2 page paper (double spaced) and create a 3-dimensional product that describes the photographer and their work.
- 2 pages
- Double spaced
- Cover page with your name, photographer's name, title of the paper, and a photograph
- Include the photographer's bio, famous works, their photographic career, photographic style, and any other pertinent information
- Include a bibliography with at least 3 sources and at least 1 being a book
- Paper should be free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Print out
- ***Plagiarism will not be tolerated. It is so easy for me to Google a sentence.
- Use your creativity to come up with something unique and interesting
- It should be high quality and evoke the photographer's style
- Construct the product however you see fit
- Quality of product
- Relevance of paper's information
- Following directions above
See the Photographers List
*Only 1 photographer per person. Use the sign up sheet in the classroom.