Tips for a Successful Logo:
- Use the elements and principles
- Choose a non-standard font
- Choose a typeface that works well with your brand
- Think about your company. Your logo should reflect the company's ideals. For instance, BHS' mascot is a devil. Devils are evil, hard, and determined. Straight edges and bold fonts reflect hose adjectives.
- Do not use a background. A logo should be able to work on a variety of backgrounds and most of the time, should not be rectangular or square.
- CMYK vs RGB
- Visual Impact
- Technical Quality
- Work Habits